Topic: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Replies: 28   Last Post: Jun 14, 2013 1:58 AM

p-0''0-h the cat (ES)

Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 10:43:53 +0800, "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I suggest that INDIVIDUALS and groups
>should not be able use governments to FORCE other folks
>to diminish their resources so they can
>pursuit "knowledge for its own sake".
>

>If an INDIVIDUAL and group
>wants to pursuit "knowledge for its own sake"
>they should have to do it with their own resources.
>
>A better system is needed than allowing
>special interest groups get Congressmen elected
>that will FORCE folks to fund the life styles
>and pursuit of "knowledge for its own sake"
>by special interest groups.
>
>I dare say that the people who use OPM
>< Other people's money>
>to pursuit "knowledge for its own sake"
>
>consume more and generate less,
>have more leisure time and security, etc.
>than migrant workers, factory and retail workers, etc.
>that are FORCED by government to pay the bill.

I think that anyone who doesn't want to contribute to pure research
should be able to do so. We should wipe their brains, bung them and
their digger chums on an island, and let them scratch dirt. That way
they will have the freedom to wallow in fatalism, endure a life of toil,
and look forward to dying a horrible painful death probably from a minor
illness, and if they are lucky watch their children suffer the same
fate.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Date Subject Author
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/11/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Graham Cooper
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Sam Wormley
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/6/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/7/13
Read tivirelaty
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Absolutely Vertical
6/12/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Golshifteh Farahani
6/7/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Norbert_Paul
6/8/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tom Potter
6/9/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
p-0''0-h the cat (ES)
6/10/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/14/13
Read Re: Unbeatable Relativity or Paradigm Shift
Tucsondrew@me.com