Topic: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 8:24 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic

On Jun 11, 9:55 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/10/2013 04:01 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
>

> > On Jun 11, 12:30 am, Peter Percival  wrote:
> >> I think I am an Elephant,
> >> Behind another Elephant
> >> Behind /another/ Elephant who isn't really there....
> >>                                  A.A. Milne

> >        http://phpprolog.com/nat-s-s-dog.png
>
> OK, but have you paid Brad that $1000 you owe him?  Given your abject
> poverty, you could just start paying him $1 per week, to at least show
> good faith.  If you could afford it, maybe you could even make it $2 on
> a good week.

Didn't you follow misc.legal?

Brad posted his 1st Question at the exact same minute that
I posted Qualifying comments about the bet that it must be
paypaled $1000 up front by him!

https://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/b0c7ab3af05af298
BRAD
More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
Word One
page 106 line 27

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/3c647092c1abbc41
HERC
More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
What?
You can paypal up front if you want
Herc

Maybe if you 2 were a minute quicker or you didn't give away clues
during a mindreading test we could have completed it!

Herc