Topic: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 8:24 PM

BruceS

Re: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic

On 06/10/2013 06:50 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
> On Jun 11, 9:55 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> http://phpprolog.com/nat-s-s-dog.png
>>
>> OK, but have you paid Brad that $1000 you owe him? Given your abject
>> poverty, you could just start paying him $1 per week, to at least show
>> good faith. If you could afford it, maybe you could even make it $2 on
>> a good week.
>>

> Didn't you follow misc.legal?
>
> Brad posted his 1st Question at the exact same minute that
> I posted Qualifying comments about the bet that it must be
> paypaled $1000 up front by him!
>

> https://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/b0c7ab3af05af298
> BRAD
> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
> Word One
> page 106 line 27
>
> *************
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/3c647092c1abbc41
> HERC
> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
> What?
> You can paypal up front if you want
> Herc
>

> Maybe if you 2 were a minute quicker or you didn't give away clues
> during a mindreading test we could have completed it!

You're changing the story *again*? Surely you jest. You offered a bet
on another of your tests, claiming it was set such that you couldn't
back out once it began. Brad accepted that bet. You then tried some
sort of side bet, which he rejected. You acted as if that meant he'd
backed out of the test and original bet, at which point he made it clear
that he hadn't, and had in fact started the test. You then proceeded
with the test, demonstrating that you understood the bet was still in
force. Partway through the test, you read a thread that clearly
indicated you shouldn't read it (because of your repeated whinges about
your magic powers getting "distracted"), and as a result you threw a
tantrum and quit. You owe Brad $1000. You know it, I know it, everyone
who cares to read the relevant threads knows it. Nobody *really*
trusted you before, but now, instead of a suspicion that you wouldn't
follow through on your promises, we have proof that you're a liar and a
fraud. You have no honor. Nobody trusts you.