Topic: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 8:24 PM

BruceS

Re: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic

On 06/11/2013 01:57 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2:10 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Didn't you follow misc.legal?
>>
>>> Brad posted his 1st Question at the exact same minute that
>>> I posted Qualifying comments about the bet that it must be
>>> paypaled $1000 up front by him!

>>> https://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/b0c7ab3af05af298
>>> BRAD
>>> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
>>> Word One
>>> page 106 line 27

>>> *************
>>> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/3c647092c1abbc41
>>> HERC
>>> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
>>> What?
>>> You can paypal up front if you want
>>> Herc

>>> Maybe if you 2 were a minute quicker or you didn't give away clues
>>> during a mindreading test we could have completed it!

>> You're changing the story *again*? Surely you jest. You offered a bet
>> on another of your tests, claiming it was set such that you couldn't
>> back out once it began. Brad accepted that bet. You then tried some
>> sort of side bet, which he rejected. You acted as if that meant he'd
>> backed out of the test and original bet, at which point he made it clear
>> that he hadn't, and had in fact started the test. You then proceeded
>> with the test, demonstrating that you understood the bet was still in
>> force. Partway through the test, you read a thread that clearly
>> indicated you shouldn't read it (because of your repeated whinges about
>> your magic powers getting "distracted"), and as a result you threw a
>> tantrum and quit. You owe Brad $1000. You know it, I know it, everyone
>> who cares to read the relevant threads knows it. Nobody *really*
>> trusted you before, but now, instead of a suspicion that you wouldn't
>> follow through on your promises, we have proof that you're a liar and a
>> fraud. You have no honor. Nobody trusts you.

> Here are the relevant threads.
>

>> https://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/b0c7ab3af05af298
>> BRAD
>> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
>> Word One
>> page 106 line 27
>> *************
>> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/3c647092c1abbc41
>> HERC
>> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
>> What?
>> You can paypal up front if you want
>> Herc

Oh yeah, just keep spinning and spinning. You're not fooling anyone,
you know.

> Having honour in your eyes is like having a fat bum at a gay bar.

I realize that you have some strange fantasies, but I don't even know
what you mean by this one. You should keep your sexual habits to
yourself. In fact, I wonder if you're an Aries. This week's horoscope
for Aries (from America's Finest News Source, the best source for
horoscopes) seems particularly apt:
"Sometimes in life, you just need to stop whatever it is you're doing
and take a step back. Actually, maybe it's two steps back. Yeah, that's
good. Keep going. The stars will let you know when you're far enough."