Topic: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 8:24 PM

Graham Cooper

Re: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic

On Jun 12, 7:38 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/11/2013 01:57 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:

> >> You're changing the story *again*?  Surely you jest.  You offered a bet
> >> on another of your tests, claiming it was set such that you couldn't
> >> back out once it began.  Brad accepted that bet.  You then tried some
> >> sort of side bet, which he rejected.  You acted as if that meant he'd
> >> backed out of the test and original bet, at which point he made it clear
> >> that he hadn't, and had in fact started the test.  You then proceeded
> >> with the test, demonstrating that you understood the bet was still in
> >> force.  Partway through the test, you read a thread that clearly
> >> indicated you shouldn't read it (because of your repeated whinges about
> >> your magic powers getting "distracted"), and as a result you threw a
> >> tantrum and quit.  You owe Brad $1000.  You know it, I know it, everyone
> >> who cares to read the relevant threads knows it.  Nobody *really*
> >> trusted you before, but now, instead of a suspicion that you wouldn't
> >> follow through on your promises, we have proof that you're a liar and a
> >> fraud.  You have no honor.  Nobody trusts you.

> > Here are the relevant threads.
>
> >>https://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/b0c7ab3af05af298
> >> BRAD
> >> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
> >> Word One
> >> page 106 line 27
> >> *************
> >>https://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/3c647092c1abbc41
> >> HERC
> >> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
> >> What?
> >> You can paypal up front if you want
> >> Herc

> Oh yeah, just keep spinning and spinning.  You're not fooling anyone,
> you know.
>

> > Having honour in your eyes is like having a fat bum at a gay bar.
>
> I realize that you have some strange fantasies, but I don't even know
> what you mean by this one.  You should keep your sexual habits to
> yourself.  In fact, I wonder if you're an Aries.  This week's horoscope
> for Aries (from America's Finest News Source, the best source for
> horoscopes) seems particularly apt:
> "Sometimes in life, you just need to stop whatever it is you're doing
> and take a step back. Actually, maybe it's two steps back. Yeah, that's
> good. Keep going. The stars will let you know when you're far enough."

The number 1 symptom of denial is citation blindness.

https://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/b0c7ab3af05af298

> >> BRAD
> >> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
> >> Word One
> >> page 106 line 27
> >> *************

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/3c647092c1abbc41

> >> HERC
> >> More options Dec 31 2012, 3:41 pm
> >> What?
> >> You can paypal up front if you want
> >> Herc

This is my Sky Pixie!

http://www.chatzombie.com/Dragon.jpg

If you think he's just imagined get your own!

Herc