Topic: A "plausible range" for a random variable
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jun 11, 2013 7:42 PM

Richard Ulrich

Re: A "plausible range" for a random variable

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:25:20 -0700 (PDT), andrea.panizza75@gmail.com
wrote:

>ps any chances you can shed some light on my other question too? :)))) The link:
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.stat.math/Bx3bevs8oJU/vkkrT2sm4ogJ

a) I couldn't read the notation handily
b) I didn't know where you were coming from or what you wanted
to achieve, or why you said that the variance estimation for
a normal population was well-represented by chi-squared.

--
Rich Ulrich