Topic: Multiplying each colum of my matrix by a constant
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jun 15, 2013 3:54 AM

dpb

Re: Multiplying each colum of my matrix by a constant

On 6/12/2013 9:48 AM, Alan_Weiss wrote:

> If I understand you correctly, this should do what you want:
>
> M*diag(v)
>
> Alan Weiss
> MATLAB mathematical toolbox documentation

DOH!!! <Slaps forehead...>

The case of worrying about code speed instead of thinking "algorithm,
Algorithm, ALGORITHM!!!!!"

Good catch, Alan, should have caught it meself. :(