Topic: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 8:24 PM

BruceS

Re: Sound, semantically complete, categorical theory of arithmetic

On 06/11/2013 03:47 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
> On Jun 12, 7:38 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Here are the relevant threads.

>> Oh yeah, just keep spinning and spinning. You're not fooling anyone,
>> you know.
>>

>>> Having honour in your eyes is like having a fat bum at a gay bar.
>>
>> I realize that you have some strange fantasies, but I don't even know
>> what you mean by this one. You should keep your sexual habits to
>> yourself. In fact, I wonder if you're an Aries. This week's horoscope
>> for Aries (from America's Finest News Source, the best source for
>> horoscopes) seems particularly apt:
>> "Sometimes in life, you just need to stop whatever it is you're doing
>> and take a step back. Actually, maybe it's two steps back. Yeah, that's
>> good. Keep going. The stars will let you know when you're far enough."
>>

> The number 1 symptom of denial is citation blindness.

So, does that mean you're not going to take the stars' advice?

> https://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/b0c7ab3af05af298

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/3c647092c1abbc41

Does it make you feel better to keep quoting brief bits of these threads?

> This is my Sky Pixie!
>
> http://www.chatzombie.com/Dragon.jpg
>

> If you think he's just imagined get your own!

I still haven't seen where you demonstrate where the "dragon" is. Why
don't you post another version, with the "dragon" outlined? You did
that with some of your other cloud pictures. Without such an outline,
most other people have no idea what you're on about.