Topic: Simulink 2010a, embedded matlab code, mexopts
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 6:20 AM

Moha

Re: Simulink 2010a, embedded matlab code, mexopts

"vincent" wrote in message <kipuui$66b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> i,
>
> I have matlab 7.10 R2010.a running on windows 7 with the patch Solution 1-D5W493 at the following address:
>
> http://www.mathworks.co.uk/support/solutions/en/data/1-D5W493/?solution=1-D5W493
>
> But i still have issues to run embedded matlab code:
>
> _"Unable to locate 'mexopts.bat', and therefore cannot determine which compiler to use for simulation builds."_
>
> I can not upgrade matalb to solve this because i use Xilinx system generator with matlab and my version of this tool needs matlab 2010 release.
>
> Did someone has solved this problem?
>
> thanks

Hey I have the same problem. I am also using MATLAB 2010a and xilinx system generator. I am getting the same error even after installing the compiler as told in the patch solution.
Have you find out the solution?? please guide me as well