Topic: Question 30 - June 2013 IA Regents
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 13, 2013 6:27 PM

MaryAnn Casey

Re: ambiguity reigns supreme
att1.html (7.7 K)

I have been on multiple curriculum and test writing or review committees at SED since 1998. Since Math A & B came into existence the input from the teacher committees has often been re-interpreted, set aside, restricted by statistical needs, etc. Outside publishers are involved and teacher participation exists but does not seem to have much value.
However technically it seems that it can be said that teachers write the tests.
MaryAnn

Sent from my iPhone