Topic: Mainstream Mathematics?
Replies: 32   Last Post: Jun 16, 2013 2:07 PM

Norbert_Paul

Re: Mainstream Mathematics?

fom wrote:
> On 6/13/2013 1:47 AM, Norbert_Paul wrote:
> >
>> I am not interested in philosophical discussions about math.
>> I just stick to mathematics.

> True mathematics?

Standard classical mathematics, just like the one studied in
univerities, or, as others may put it, the "brainwashed" side
of math. (Note: when something isn't washed yet it is
dark--after washing it is light).

> If so, then please explain how you disconnect the two.

I don't disconnect them. I just don't want to discuss here how
such connection might look like.

Date Subject Author
6/11/13
Read Mainstream Mathematics?
[...]