Topic: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral #7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
Replies: 38   Last Post: Jun 21, 2013 6:16 AM

namducnguyen

Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept

On 17/06/2013 4:36 AM, Alan Smaill wrote:
> Nam Nguyen <namducnguyen@shaw.ca> writes:

>>> It's the standard definition, not mine.
>>> And this advice is of course correct.

>> State it then in the technical language manner, as I did (1) and (2).
>> Let's postpone discussing anything else until you could do this.
>>
>> Remember you had "..."

> You've seen this several timers already.

I've seen "..." in a lot of crank posts too. (And I'm not saying you're
a crank).

> My debate with you does not depend on this being possible, however.

I don't know what you're trying to say here.

My statement here is that your constructed set:

U = {0, s(0), s(s(0)), ... }

could be uncountable and could contain elements that aren't finitely
encoded.

Do you accept or refute my statement here. If you refute, please note
that I had a request (above):

>> State it then in the technical language manner, as I did (1) and (2).

NYOGEN SENZAKI

Date Subject Author
6/16/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral #7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
Alan Smaill
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/17/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/17/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/17/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
Peter Percival
6/17/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
Peter Percival
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/18/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
Peter Percival
6/17/13
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/18/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
Peter Percival
6/19/13
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/19/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/19/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
Peter Percival
6/19/13
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/19/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/20/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
Peter Percival
6/20/13
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/21/13
Read Re: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus: derivative is inverse to integral
#7 textbook 5th ed. : TRUE CALCULUS; without the phony limit concept
namducnguyen
6/21/13