Topic: Axes in Plot3D and ListPlot3D
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 20, 2013 4:00 AM

Tomas Garza Hernandez

Re: Axes in Plot3D and ListPlot3D

The explanation lies in how Table constructs the array. The definition in the Help browser says

Table[expr,{i,Subscript[i, min],Subscript[i, max]},{j,Subscript[j, \

min],Subscript[j, max]},=85] gives a nested list. The list associated with i is \

outermost.

This is, I agree, contrary to what happens with a double integral, where the inner integral goes first. And, of course, it is not consistent with the way Plot3D works.

-Tomas