Topic: ODE45 parameters error
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 19, 2013 2:51 AM

Sandip

Re: ODE45 parameters error

I am having similar error.

I have the ode45[@odefn, ...) [odefn function called by handle] with three extra parameters to pass as arguments.
e.g.
yy=ode45(@odefn,t,x,c1,c2,c3)

inside odefn I get the values c1, c2 ; however, c3 is undefined. the value of c3 did not come in.
I tried using a dummy parameter like flag as well, but that did not help in reading in the c3.
Please suggest!