Topic: Axes in Plot3D and ListPlot3D
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 20, 2013 4:00 AM

Ray Koopman

Re: Axes in Plot3D and ListPlot3D

Thanks. I was basically looking for confirmation that I hadn't
overlooked something in the documentation. The transposition of the
first two dimensions, compared to their interpretation in Plot3D, is
something that I think ought to be mentioned explicitly as the second
item in the Details section of the documentation, imediately after

In ListPlot3D[array], array must be a rectangular array. Each element
can be either a single real number representing a z value, or an {x,y,z}
triple.