Topic: Geometry #24
Replies: 25   Last Post: Jun 20, 2013 6:32 PM

rricca@malverne.k12.ny.us

RE: Geometry #24
att1.html (8.0 K)

It is posted on the state website. Everyone gets credit

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org
[mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] On Behalf Of JFish@csufsd.org
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:01 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: Geometry #24

Anybody hear from SED yet on #24? My principal is out today so we won't
get the memo, if there is one, until tomorrow.

Jim

Sincerely,

James Fish

Mathematics Department
JFK High School
305 Cayuga Creek Road
Cheektowaga, NY 14227
(716)897-7800 ext. 1120

"We the willing, are doing the impossible
for the ungrateful. We have done so much
for so long, with so little, we are now
qualified to do anything with nothing."

aschneider24 <aschneider@southlewis.org>
Sent by: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org

06/20/2013 08:56 AM

Please respond to
nyshsmath@mathforum.org

nyshsmath@mathforum.org

cc

Subject

Re: Geometry #24

Just got word from the State that something will be coming out on the
website about this question around 9:30 am today.
*
<http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=671>

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 03JOBnp1v) is spam:
Spam:
http://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=03JOBnp1v&m=7357b7d5e064&t=20130
620&c=s
<http://milton1.wnyric.org/canit/b.php?i=03JOBnp1v&m=7357b7d5e064&t=2013