Topic: Error : Inner matrix dimensions must agree When computing the three dimensional integral.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 24, 2013 11:14 AM

yolanda

Re: Error : Inner matrix dimensions must agree When computing the three dimensional integral.

Hi,

I do appreciate your reply!
You are right. I also checked the triplequad function detailedly yesterday. And as I defined, z should be a vector and then I can use the function triplequad.

So as you said, the two matrixs don't work. Then how should I define the f function?
The exponentional part of the f function is just the part of the three dimension
joint Gaussian distributation as following:

exp( ([(x-m1),(y-m2),(z-m3)]*(cov1)*[(x-m1);(y-m2);(z-m3)])./(-2) )./((sqrt(2*pi)).^3.*(sqrt(det(cov))))

It has three matrixs operation. So how should I define?
Thanks for your nice help!!!