Topic: Matheology § 293
Replies: 44   Last Post: Jun 27, 2013 2:25 PM

Tucsondrew@me.com

Re: WMytheology § 293

On Saturday, June 22, 2013 5:59:19 AM UTC-7, muec...@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:
> > Is every natural number in some FISION?
>
> >Yes.
>

> In a self-contradictory theory you cannot conclude anything from a contradiction.
>

> > So, is every natural number in the Union of the List of each, every, and all FISIONs?
>
> > Yes.
>

> Is every FISON lacking a set of aleph_0 natural numbers?
>
> Yes.
>
> Are there two FISONs which are not in the well-order of all FISONs by inclusion monotony?
>
> No.
>
> Can a union over two FISONs supply more naturals than are in one FISON?
>
> No
>

> Why should these statements be less true than yours? Because yours are historically older?
>

> The two statements:
>
> 1) Every natural number is in some FISON
>
> and
>
> 2) Not every natural number is in some FISON
>
> are both of same truth-level.
>

> None of them excludes the other because the theory is self-contradictory.

I know you have problem when people write "every".
If I say "Every student has a Math teacher.", it does NOT mean
that all the students have the same Math teacher.

1. If x is natural number, then x is an element of, at least one, FISON.

That is all we need to prove that,

2. If x is a natural number, then x e U { f | f is a FISON }.

It doesn't matter that each FISON lacks aleph_0 natural number.
We just need each natural numbers to be eventually be the element
of some FISON, which is true for each and every n.

> Regards, WM

ZG

Date Subject Author
6/19/13