Topic: Problem with Newton Raphson Method for Two Variables
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 25, 2013 2:27 AM

shubha22@gmail.com

Re: Problem with Newton Raphson Method for Two Variables

Hello,

I have two functions, f1(x1)=a1*exp(b1*x1)
and f2(x2)=a2*exp(-((x2-b2)/c2)^2)
where a1, b1, a2, b2 and c2 are constants. x1 and x2 are dependent variables.
I need to solve the two functions using newton raphson's method. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Shubha