Topic: Piecewise functions
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jun 26, 2013 10:02 AM

Ian Dunst

Re: Piecewise functions

Hello,

In discussing this together with our colleagues today, we believe that this should focus solely on continuous, since we are focusing on functions within this standard, as well as courses within this "story of functions."

Respectfully,

Ian Dunst
Director of Mathematics
Half Hollow Hills CSD