Topic: John Nash, Game Theory, and Government
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 2, 2013 1:51 PM

Kevin

Re: John Nash, Game Theory, and Government

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 1:31:11 PM UTC-5, Peter Percival wrote:
> Kevin Barry wrote:
>

> > So John Nash produced game theory and government says to itself, 'How wonderful to have something that we can bottle up and spin
>

> Something of a mixed metaphor there.
>

> --
>
> I think I am an Elephant,
>
> Behind another Elephant
>
> Behind /another/ Elephant who isn't really there....
>
> A.A. Milne

I'm not quite sure I understand your meaning... Nash's brain is an analog computer. Matching my brain with his means I can reach no conclusion except that Nash on my team is a standard regression given the prospect of a linear progression. (other... An egg is a first approximation to an ellipse.)