Topic: Grids
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 1, 2013 5:40 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: Grids

x1 = Range[-3, 3];
g[x_] := x^2;
y1 = g[x1];

A Column is Column, not a List

Column[y1] // Head

Column

Grid[
Join[{{xVal, yVal}}, Thread[{x1, y1}]],
Frame -> All]

Grid[
Join[{{xVal, yVal}}, Transpose[{x1, y1}]],
Frame -> All]

Bob Hanlon