Topic: Geometry constructions, present and future
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 1, 2013 5:56 PM

Jonathan Halabi

Re: Geometry constructions, present and future
att1.html (1.9 K)

It is worth considering going further than that. Extra experience with
construction gives students a better "feel" for some of our theorems, and
pushes reasoning and justification skills.

Jonathan Halabi
the Bronx