Topic: John Nash, Game Theory, and Government
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 2, 2013 1:51 PM

Kevin

Re: John Nash, Game Theory, and Government

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 2:38:37 PM UTC-5, Peter Percival wrote:
> Kevin Barry wrote:

Oh, right... sorry, I've mixed metaphors purposely before so I'm a little distracted by your statement... Well, a less mixed up metaphor is 'Religion is the opiate of the people.' Government wants game theory to create an opiate that will put us all into an oblivious automated stupor given Nash's grand design on humanity. Is Nash the object of my contempt? Ya see, it isn't ever Nash's fault. Academe knows Nash has to be Nash and academe knows that Nash's plan for humanity isn't going to happen or work but try convincing government.