Topic: where can I find CartesianMap code
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 3, 2013 4:47 AM

Louis Talman

Re: where can I find CartesianMap code

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 22:46:22 -0600, <trentinelisabetta@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I see how the cose Cartesianmap is implemented? I don't find
> it!!

Roman Maeder's book, "Programming in Mathematica", gave an implementation
before it was incorporated into Mathematica as a built-in object. How it
is currently implemented may be unknowable to those of us who don't work
for WRI.

--Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>