Topic: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
Replies: 32   Last Post: Jul 7, 2013 9:03 PM

Louis Talman

Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
att1.html (1.9 K)

On Thu, 04 Jul 2013 20:12:09 -0600, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> On Jul 4, 2013, at 8:38 PM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> Are we discussing effective/ineffective teaching methods and processes
>> or how students do or should receive >>such teaching?

> I was curious as to how Lou handled the situation. I ran into the same
> situation myself a couple of times.
>
> Bob Hansen

Mostly I ignored her. As I already said, I knew better.

And I didn't really give a big hairy rat's behind about my grade.

This was, after all, back in my misspent youth.

--Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>

Date Subject Author
7/4/13
Read Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
Clyde Greeno
7/4/13
Read Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
Robert Hansen
7/4/13
Read Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
Joe Niederberger
7/4/13
Read Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
GS Chandy
7/4/13
Read Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
Robert Hansen
7/5/13
[...]
7/6/13
Read Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of
logic?
Wayne Bishop
7/6/13
Read Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
Robert Hansen
7/6/13
Read Re: Is logic part of mathematics - or is mathematics part of logic?
Robert Hansen
7/7/13
[...]
Jonathan Crabtree
7/5/13