Topic: Charlwood Fifty test results
Replies: 16   Last Post: Sep 19, 2013 10:09 PM

clicliclic@freenet.de

Re: Charlwood Fifty test results

Albert Rich schrieb:

> Following is a table comparing the results produced by 6 symbolic
> integrators on the Charlwood Fifty test-suite:
>
> Charlwood Fifty Test Results
> # 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
> 1 0 2 2 2 2 2 2
> 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
> 3 0 0 2 1 0 2 -1
> 4 1 1 1 1 1 1 0
> 5 1 1 0 1 0 2 0
> 6 2 2 2 0 1 2 0
> 7 2 2 2 1 2 2 2
> 8 1 1 0 0 0 1 0
> 9 2 2 2 1 2 0 2
> 10 2 2 2 1 0 2 0
> 11 0 2 2 2 2 0 0
> 12 1 1 2 1 0 1 0
> 13 1 1 2 1 0 0 0
> 14 0 2 1 2 2 0 0
> 15 2 2 2 1 2 0 0
> 16 0 2 1 2 2 0 2
> 17 2 2 1 1 2 0 0
> 18 2 2 2 2 2 1 2
> 19 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
> 20 2 2 2 2 2 0 2
> 21 0 2 1 1 0 0 0
> 22 0 1 2 1 1 0 0
> 23 0 2 2 2 2 0 0
> 24 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
> 25 2 2 1 2 2 0 2
> 26 2 2 1 2 2 0 0
> 27 2 2 1 2 2 2 2
> 28 2 2 1 2 2 0 2
> 29 2 2 2 2 2 0 0
> 30 2 2 2 2 2 0 0
> 31 2 2 1 2 2 0 2
> 32 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
> 33 2 2 1 2 2 1 2
> 34 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
> 35 0 2 2 2 2 0 0
> 36 2 2 1 2 2 2 2
> 37 2 2 1 1 2 2 2
> 38 1 2 2 1 0 2 0
> 39 1 2 2 1 0 2 0
> 40 2 2 1 2 0 2 1
> 41 0 0 1 1 0 0 0
> 42 1 1 1 1 1 1 0
> 43 2 2 1 1 2 2 1
> 44 1 1 1 0 2 1 0
> 45 0 0 1 1 0 0 0
> 46 0 2 2 2 2 1 2
> 47 1 1 1 1 1 1 0
> 48 1 2 2 1 2 2 1
> 49 2 2 1 2 2 0 0
> 50 2 2 2 2 2 2 0
> Tot 65 85 75 73 71 49 40
>
> In summary, the column labels and total scores for the 7 systems tested are as follows:
>
> 1. 66 Rubi 4.0
> 2. 85 Rubi 4.1
> 3. 75 FriCAS 1.2.1
> 4. 73 Mathematica 9
> 5. 71 Derive 6.1
> 6. 49 Maple 17
> 7. 40 Maxima 5.28.0-2

Nice. Only for Charlwood's problem 44 does Rubi 4.1 (complex domain)
fall behind Derive 6.10 (real domain). I am not surprised that problems
3 and 45 are not handled by Rubi. But why is problem 41 untractable?

Martin.