Topic: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
Replies: 27   Last Post: Jul 8, 2013 9:56 PM

fom

Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols

On 7/7/2013 8:06 AM, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
> "Julio Di Egidio" <julio@diegidio.name> wrote in message
>

>> We know it when you know it, it self-represents
>
> Oops, I just meant: We know it when we know it...

It is common among the men with whom I
work to hear, "It is what it is".

I take it to be an article of faith
along the lines of the serenity prayer.
That prayer includes an appeal for the strength
to accept that which one cannot change.

Date Subject Author
7/5/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
fom
7/5/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
fom
7/6/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
7/7/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
Peter Percival
7/7/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
fom
7/8/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
7/8/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
fom
7/5/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
fom
7/5/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
fom
7/6/13
Read Re: Ordinals describable by a finite string of symbols
LudovicoVan
7/6/13
[...]
apoorv
7/7/13