Topic: Matheology � 300
Replies: 27   Last Post: Jul 9, 2013 2:50 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 300

In article <ed382fa8-4bf5-4782-96f9-a27c9016ff86@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Sunday, 7 July 2013 14:13:22 UTC+2, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
>

> > > You use set theory where analysis is required. Could you be more
> > > specific?

> Please look at the sheets that I prepared for my students, here:

So not look at the shits by which WM deludes his students, when everyone
but WM can easily see that
For all n in |N, F(m) = n + m bijects |N with |N\FIS(n)
so that
Theorem: for all n in |N, Card(|N) = Card(|N\FIS(n))

So WM is still/again proven wrong!!!