Topic: Matheology § 300
Replies: 27   Last Post: Jul 9, 2013 2:53 PM

Re: Matheology § 300

On Sunday, July 7, 2013 3:59:33 PM UTC-7, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
> "Zeit Geist" <tucsondrew@me.com> wrote in message

> >> "That conclusion is patently illogical: at that very time t_n,
> >> 2 more marbles get in." Julio
> >
> > Which is treating the infinite just as the finite.
> Bollocks, you just cannot read, and I'll leave you at that.

I read at any finite, twice as many are put in than removed;
hence, at any finite step it is NOT empty.
Therefore, it is NOT empty after aleph_0 steps.
And, that is invalid deduction!

If that is not what that sentence means to you,
please let me know how you interpret it.