Topic: Matheology § 300
Replies: 27   Last Post: Jul 9, 2013 2:53 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 300

On Sunday, July 7, 2013 2:25:56 PM UTC-7, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
> "Zeit Geist" <tucsondrew@me.com> wrote in message

> > I only need for each n, there is a time t_n < 1 such that
>
> > marble n I s removed at time t_n; in order to prove
>
> > the vase is empty at time t.
>

> That conclusion is patently illogical

For each marble, there is a time before noon at which it is put into the
vase and there is a later time, but still before noon, at which it is
removed from the vase.

This is quite clear and unambiguous!

So which of those marbles do you wish to claim is still in the vase at
or after noon?