Topic: Question Using Regexpi
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jul 8, 2013 10:35 AM

Michael Ryan

Re: Question Using Regexpi

"Kevin Ellis" wrote in message <kr1pph$hln$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Thanks for the help. Both solutions work great. I would have never figured it out without everyone's help. I think regexpi works great for easy applications, but when things become more complicated the more I struggle with it.
>
> Kevin

It's great that your regexp problem was solved. For future questions, there are several items on the File Exchange that may help:
20589 - rex: a pedestrian regular expression operator synopsis generator
15215 - RegexpHelper
40781 - regexpHelper (app version)
41899 - regexpBuilder (Disclaimer: I wrote this one)
All of these should be pretty helpful in determining what your regexp would be.