Topic: leverage / cooks distance, glmfit
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 9, 2013 10:31 AM

Ingrid

Re: leverage / cooks distance, glmfit

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <krevlb$lsv$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> "Ingrid " <i.charvet@ucl.ac.uk> wrote in message

> > Hello,
> >
> > I have been using "glmfit" to perform binomial regression and I need to be
> > able to get some extra diagnostics out of this namely
> >
> > the leverage values,
> > and / or Cook's distance.
> >
> > I see such outputs are available when using GeneralizedLinearModel.fit, I
> > tried to apply this as a complement to glmfit but I get the following
> > error:
> >
> > mdl=GeneralizedLinearModel.fit(XX,[Y
> > nTotal],'Distribution',binomial,'Link',logit)

> You're missing single quotes around binomial and logit.
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord@mathworks.com
> http://www.mathworks.com

actually I realized I get this problem only when I use this expression in a loop,

for i=1:n
mdl(i)=GeneralizedLinearModel.fit(XX,[Y(:,i) nTotal],'Distribution','binomial','Link','logit')
end

if I calculate mdl one by one its fine. Maybe its due to mdl(i)?