Topic: leverage / cooks distance, glmfit
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 9, 2013 10:31 AM

Steven Lord

Re: leverage / cooks distance, glmfit

"Ingrid " <i.charvet@ucl.ac.uk> wrote in message
> "Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> <krevlb$lsv$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

*snip*

> actually I realized I get this problem only when I use this expression in
> a loop,
>
> for i=1:n
> mdl(i)=GeneralizedLinearModel.fit(XX,[Y(:,i)
> nTotal],'Distribution','binomial','Link','logit')
> end
>
> if I calculate mdl one by one its fine. Maybe its due to mdl(i)?

You can't create an array of GeneralizedLinearModel objects. Create a cell
array of GeneralizedLinearModel objects instead.

mdl = cell(1, n);
for k=1:n
mdl{k}=GeneralizedLinearModel.fit(XX,[Y(:,k)

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com