Topic: Matheology § 300
Replies: 17   Last Post: Jul 9, 2013 8:54 PM

LudovicoVan

From: London
Registered: 2/8/08
Re: Matheology § 300

"Zeit Geist" <tucsondrew@me.com> wrote in message
news:712134dd-038b-4d62-8c7f-a8c99a51318e@googlegroups.com...
> On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 4:54:03 AM UTC-7, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
>> "fom" <fomJUNK@nyms.net> wrote in message

>> Half of the balls remain, in the 2 in 1 out.

> Name the indexes of those "half the balls".

You do not even know what you are talking about: we needn't do any such
thing, the original is a problem about cardinals, not ordinals, and
cardinals are about bijections. Not to mention that, even if we did work
with ordinals, we'd just get sharper answers.

But you won't get it, you are too busy finding and playing the
crank/anti-crank wars, the crusades of your ego, while neglecting the
difference between parroting the received view and an argument, and between
a rational discussion and your primary school ad hominem, offenses and,
eventually, the pure noise. -- You are just yet another idiot: nothing
uncommon, nothing interesting, you have just now definitely lost the right
to waste my time.

Indeed, back to us, and on a more general note, it's amazing how many people
in this world just cannot think. In this regard, debunking the "eventually
every ball is removed" looks very promising to me as better than a Turing
test to demarcate people who think from those who don't...

Julio