Topic: Matheology § 300
Replies: 20   Last Post: Jul 11, 2013 3:47 PM

Tucsondrew@me.com

Re: Matheology § 300

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 1:25:55 PM UTC-7, Julio Di Egidio wrote:
> "Zeit Geist" <tucsondrew@me.com> wrote in message

> > As long as, we go no further than omega, we can talk about
>
> > either Ordinals or Cardinals and get the same answer.
>

> That the answer is the same is rather my thesis. Read my last post if you
>
> can stand it, I am done for today with the liars and the mentally impaired.

I read it. Very angry sounding.
Did some step on your dick or something?

You wrote:
"Wrong: every one is removed but never all."

That is just something WM Junior would say.

And I know you are mentally impaired, but think of it this way.
After a marble is added, the are infinitely many steps
remaining for which the marble might be removed.
It doesn't matter if its 20 steps up or 20^20^20^20^20^20
steps up. The step for that marble to be removed exists
in the interval t = [0,1].

But you say, the function, f(m) = number of marbles in urn at step m,
is increasing, so how can it be 0 at t = 1?

The function behaves differently at omega, maybe?

The study of Mathematics is about finding where Analogies
breakdown. This happens a lot at the Limit Ordinal Omega.

> Julio

ZG