Topic: Matheology § 300
Replies: 20   Last Post: Jul 11, 2013 3:47 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 300

In article <f775e683-8d8e-4178-80a8-9f4acd71318e@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 22:19:00 UTC+2, Zeit Geist wrote:
> > I have have produced the necessary function to prove the case.
>
> Not my case. I keep at least one number. Is set theory incapable of
> describing that case?

Until you have, and post, a unique numeral for than number, there is no
reason to suppose that any such number exists other than as one of the
many myths of WM's wild weird world of WMytheology.