The Math Forum

Topic: Module 1's are out!
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jul 30, 2013 6:06 AM

Kiernan, Katrina

RE: Module 1's are out!

Alg2 and PreCalc are not full yet but they will not be tested next year so it doesn't matter.

Katrina Kiernan
Supervisor of Mathematics and Science 7-12
Washingtonville Central School District
kkiernan@ws.k12.ny.us
(845)497-4000 ext. 24593
From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] on behalf of Gene Jordan [gjordan@btboces.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 10:17 AM
To: <nyshsmath@mathforum.org>
Cc: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: Module 1's are out!

Hi,
The first full module is released, though it says, "PENDING FINAL EDITORIAL REVIEW". Also note common core inc. said they will shortly release three pdf docs that will support easier printing.
Teacher (big module)
Student pages
Exit tix and assessments

As with all modules PK-12 modules be wary of typos,

~Gene Jordan

On Jul 11, 2013, at 10:06 AM, "Debra Calvino" <Dcalvino@vcmail.ouboces.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am coming in this afternoon. Which are not full? What' are they lacking? Will they be complete soon?
>
> Thanks,
> Debbie
> Debra Calvino
> VCHS Math Teacher/Math Supervisor
> 845-457-2400 ext 17445

> Just so you know, these are not all full modules.
>
> Katrina Kiernan
> Supervisor of Mathematics and Science 7-12
> Washingtonville Central School District
> kkiernan@ws.k12.ny.us
> (845)497-4000 ext. 24593

*