Topic: How to run exe. file from matlab without mannually entering the input
Replies: 15   Last Post: Mar 12, 2014 12:30 PM

Steven Lord

Re: How to run exe. file from matlab without mannually entering the input

"TideMan" <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:29:07 PM UTC+12, Mehdi wrote:
>> TideMan <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> <727c894e-fbe8-4ad5-861a-5ef52405f9e9@googlegroups.com>...
>>
>> On Thursday, July 11, 2013 3:45:08 PM UTC+12, Mehdi wrote:

*snip*

> Well, you didn't follow my instructions, did you?
> Read the 2nd paragraph of my last post again and follow my instructions to
> the letter.
>
> BTW, this has nothing to do with Matlab.
> You should be able to do it in a DOS window by typing
> C:/Mysoftware/Myprogram.exe < ControlFile.ctl

This documentation from Microsoft's website says Windows XP, but I believe
the information it contains applies for later versions of Windows as well
(at least Vista and Windows 7; not sure about Windows 8 but I'd guess it
will work there too.)

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/redirection.mspx?mfr=true

--
Steve Lord