Topic: Matheology � 300
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 12, 2013 4:27 PM

Re: Matheology � 300

In article <92a3ccf9-5b09-4a59-aa53-a1919e3421e2@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Friday, 12 July 2013 01:35:10 UTC+2, Zeit Geist wrote:

> > > Doing mathematics is deriving theorems from premises - not changing the
> > > premises in case the results are disliked.

> > You changed the premises or added some by putting your statement in.
> No. My premise, never to give the last number to the devil, is not added but
> is immanent in the naturals.

But standard calculus, for example, is totally compatible with the
direct negation of WM's premises about the nature of the naturals, and
incompatible with their assumption.