Topic: WMytheology � 300
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 12, 2013 4:34 PM

Virgil

Re: WMytheology � 300

In article <e3556d99-7a65-446b-95d8-53b3d318d0f6@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Friday, 12 July 2013 17:49:16 UTC+2, Zeit Geist wrote:
> >> My premise, never to give the last number to the devil, is not added but
> >> is immanent in the naturals.

> > There is no premise stating that, nor is it derivable from the premises as
> > given. You added it.

> In mathematics we have the premise that when you take a natural number from a
> reservoir containing all natural numbers, then the reservoir will not be
> empty. You can go on and on, in infinity, the reservoir will not be empty.

So that the set (reservoir) of naturals must be actually infinite.

No problem!

But that is just the opposite of WM's usual claim that there is no such
thing as an infinite reservoir of all natural numbers from which to draw.

I.e., in WM's wild weird world of WMytheology no such reservoir, or
totality, or set is allowed to exist.