Topic: multiple inputs in neural network toolbox
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 13, 2013 2:43 PM

Ahmed Abdullah

Re: multiple inputs in neural network toolbox

"Greg Heath" <heath@alumni.brown.edu> wrote in message <krnpab$9hp$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> > >I have exactly the same problem . I tried things like
> > >net= configure(net,'inputs',inputs,i); But doesn't work.

> > Please help. Appreciate your input very much.

> So far, the only answer I have is to vertically concatenate:
>
> P = [ P1 ; P2 ];
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Greg

Thank you the idea worked, though after slight modification.P should be a Cell rather than a Matrix .. .. i.e curly bracket in the place of square bracket ( P={P2;P2}).