Replies: 42   Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 6:09 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration
test suite)

On 7/14/2013 1:21 PM, daly@axiom-developer.org wrote:

> Richard,
>
> This is news to me. I looked at the DLMF site and could only find
> pages which reference other publications. Can you give me a link
> to a page that contains the equations for an integration problem?
>
> Tim

As an example:

http://dlmf.nist.gov/7.14

Pointing the mouse on the "i" on the right edge should
bring up a small window. Here is a screen shot from Firefox:

http://12000.org/tmp/071413/DLMF.jpg

In addition, putting the mouse over the equation itself,
and a right-click, a menu with options saying
"view mathml source" will come up. screen shot

http://12000.org/tmp/071413/DLMF2.jpg

Selecting this option opens a new window with the
mathml code for the equation. Then FILE->SAVE PAGE AS...
will save the mathml page.

One can then try a mathml to latex translator such as
http://www.w3.org/Math/Software/desc/desc_Itranslator_from_mathml_to_tex_latex.html
to convert it to Latex if needed.

--Nasser

Date Subject Author
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
Albert D. Rich
clicliclic@freenet.de
clicliclic@freenet.de
Waldek Hebisch
clicliclic@freenet.de
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Waldek Hebisch
clicliclic@freenet.de
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
7/14/13
Read DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration test
suite)
Richard Fateman
7/14/13
Read Re: DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration
test suite)
daly@axiom-developer.org