Topic: Shared library loading
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 18, 2013 11:58 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Shared library loading

"Ian " <leithchief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> When I try to open the file browser in certain circumstances, particularly
> in guide and in a matlab program I'm using I get an error in line 50 of
> repmat:
>
> "Can't reload '/data/ian/MATLAB/R2011b/bin/glnxa64/libmwmathlinalg.so'"
>
> This shared library file exists in the specified location.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

What exactly do you mean "in certain circumstances"? How are you trying to
open a file browser in your code -- what command are you using or what steps
are you following to open it?

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com