Topic: Matheology � 300
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 17, 2013 5:12 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: Matheology § 300

On Tuesday, 16 July 2013 02:03:55 UTC+2, fom wrote:
> On 7/15/2013 4:09 PM, mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote: >
> This is only an argument to use the correct term -- transfinite. Now you will point out Cantor's metaphysical beliefs to justify your agenda... ... and so it goes ... ... and so it goes ... ... and so it goes ... ... and so it goes ... ... and so it goes ... ...

No. Simply try to discern what makes |N larger than every FIS. Every FIS is finite. What turns a potentially set of "every FIS" into the actually infinite set of "all n or all FIS".

It's the deal with the devil. But that is only facilitated by people who are too stupid, far too stupid to keep at least one $ by never paying the last $. I am not as stupid. I will always keep the last $. And the natural numbers are not as stupid too.

It is not a matter of religious belief. It is simply a matter of stupidness to believe in actual infinity - at least after I have told you.

Regards, WM