Topic: Matheology � 300
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jul 17, 2013 5:12 PM

Re: Matheology � 300

In article <eff0ec72-155c-4e74-88d9-5ac5fa5acec0@googlegroups.com>,
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> On Tuesday, 16 July 2013 02:03:55 UTC+2, fom wrote:
> > On 7/15/2013 4:09 PM, mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote: >
> > This is only an argument to use the correct term -- transfinite. Now you
> > will point out Cantor's metaphysical beliefs to justify your agenda... ...
> > and so it goes ... ... and so it goes ... ... and so it goes ... ... and so
> > it goes ... ... and so it goes ... ...

> No. Simply try to discern what makes |N larger than every FIS. Every FIS is
> finite. What turns a potentially set of "every FIS" into the actually
> infinite set of "all n or all FIS".

Among other things, that there is no finite limit to the number of
FISONs, or of naturals.
> It's the deal with the devil. But that is only facilitated by people who are
> too stupid, far too stupid to keep at least one $ by never paying the last $.
> I am not as stupid. I will always keep the last $. And the natural numbers
> are not as stupid too.

Only in WM's wild weird world of WMytheology, is there the delusion of
a last natura even though there is usually a last Euro.
> - at least after I have told you.

Anyone who is stupid enough to believe in something merely beccause WM
claims it, deserves to be fooled by him.