Replies: 42   Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 6:09 PM

Nasser Abbasi

On 7/16/2013 3:05 AM, daly@axiom-developer.org wrote:

> What I wanted to ask was what trig substitutions you use.
> Is there somewhere in the Rubi sources I should look?

Hello;

The rubi integration rules are written in different files. One
of them is called "Trig Function Rules.m"

>ls

Algebraic Binomial Function Rules.m
Algebraic Function Rules.m
Algebraic Trinomial Function Rules.m
Derivative Integration Rules.m
Exponential Function Rules.m
Generic Integration Rules.m
Hyperbolic Function Rules.m
Integration Utility Functions.m
Inverse Hyperbolic Function Rules.m
Inverse Trig Function Rules.m
Miscellaneous Integration Rules.m
Piecewise Linear Function Rules.m
ShowStep Routines.m
Special Function Rules.m
Trig Function Rules.m

The files are in plain text format in Mathematica code. The
rubi 4.1 zip file is here

http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~arich/

regards
--Nasser

Date Subject Author
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
Albert D. Rich
clicliclic@freenet.de
clicliclic@freenet.de
Waldek Hebisch
clicliclic@freenet.de
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
daly@axiom-developer.org
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
Waldek Hebisch
clicliclic@freenet.de
Nasser Abbasi
daly@axiom-developer.org
daly@axiom-developer.org
Albert D. Rich
7/14/13
Read DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration test
suite)
Richard Fateman
7/14/13
Read Re: DLMF not machine readable? (was .. An independent integration
test suite)
daly@axiom-developer.org