Topic: Field extension - dimension splitting field.
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 18, 2013 11:42 AM

Nick

Re: Field extension - dimension splitting field.

On 18/07/2013 11:55, Peter Percival wrote:
> Nick wrote:
>

>> Unfortunately the book is from 1982 and there doesn't appear to be
>> published errata for this edition on the web.

> The author may be contactable: I.N.Stewart@warwick.ac.uk

Yep but, as this first edition is 40 years old, he has released 2
revised editions in the mean time and gives errata for the most recent
third edition, I figure it would be a bit churlish to bother him. ;o)