Topic: wavelet coherence matlab code absent in R2010a -matlab version 7.10.0
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 18, 2013 3:54 PM

Steven Lord

Re: wavelet coherence matlab code absent in R2010a -matlab version 7.10.0

"Chithralekha " <chithrakc_22@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> Matlab in my laptop is R2010a. Wavelet coherence function absent in this
> package.please help me how to get it as i need it for phd work

Are you referring to this function?

http://www.mathworks.com/help/wavelet/ref/wcoher.html

Looking at the Release Notes, it appears this function was introduced in
Wavelet Toolbox in release R2010b. You will need to use a version of Wavelet
Toolbox from that release or later (which would require a version of MATLAB
from the same release; you can't mix a newer release of Wavelet Toolbox with
an older release of MATLAB) in order to use that function.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/wavelet/release-notes.html

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com