Topic: CRC32 Hash Missmatch
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 20, 2013 5:53 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: CRC32 Hash Missmatch

On my Mac I get the same difference as you with v7; however, both v8 and v9
give the expected identical results:

$Version

"9.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (January 24, 2013)"

"Hello, World!" //
StringToStream //
FileHash[#, "CRC32"] & //
IntegerString[#, 16, 8] &